Tradebridge coffee client is based in the Western Cape, with products supplied nationwide via the network of branches and trained agents.
Tradebridge coffee client has specialised equipment that produces a wide range of espresso-based coffees from freshly ground top quality beans. At the press of a button, espresso, hot milk and foam are dispensed in perfect proportions. The machines remove the need for a qualified barista behind the counter but ensure that only the best coffee is served, consistently, cup after cup.
Maintenance and Service Level Agreements:
Partnering With Manufacturers:
Affilliations and Organisations:
Hospitality and Business Environment:
Tradebridge coffee client's mantra is that coffee starts with good beans and the second cup should always be as good as the first. As a company immersed in the world of coffee since 1994, initially on the roasting and now also on the equipment and full beverage solution aspects, we are growing and expanding.
ICE CREAM CONES
· Our Tradebridge client currently supplies powdered ice-cream for soft-serve to many of the major fast-food outlets in South Africa
· The ice-cream powder is blended with water using hand mixers before putting into soft-serve machines
· The powder and cones have a 1 year expiry date
· There are various types of ice cream cones to suit customer requirements
· They do export to some African markets
· The nature of the business is that they require 100% payment with order as they do not stock for export
· 1KG bags packed 16 per carton is the standard packaging in popular flavours
· Cones are also supplied as are syrups and chocolate toppings
· Also display and cardboard cut-outs for carrying a number of cones at the same time
· They can advise on soft-serve machines suppliers - European machines cost around R100,000 to R200,000. Chinese equipment is popular at around R30,000 per machine
For more information contact us: